Copyright © Nottingham Brewery 2012-2016. Nottingham Brewery, 17 St Peters Street, Radford, Nottingham NG7 3EN. Registered Company 4201813.
NOW AVAILABLE IN 64 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Dating back to the 1700s, the Plough Inn, St Peter’s Street, Radford, famously chronicled by Alan Silitoe, has seen many changes in its lifetime.
It was rebuilt by the Nottingham Brewery Company in 1865. In more recent times the pub became part of the 21st century Nottingham Brewery Company – the Nottingham Brewery Taphouse. Owned by Directors Philip Darby and Niven Balfour, not only did they buy the pub, but they bought the Nottingham Brewery name as well.
Today the pub is leased out to the Pub People Company. Nottingham Brewery ales can always be found on sale as well as a small selection of guest real ales.
Boasting two real log fires, two bars, and an outside rear garden / drinking area which also accommodates a skittle ally, the Plough Inn also offers an upstairs room where small groups can meet, subject to prior arrangement.
Occasional barbeques and other outdoor events such as skittle tournaments are held in this sun-trap of an outside space...that’s when the sun decides to shine of course! Inside traditional pub games are on hand to add to the atmosphere during the dark winter months.